In these conditions 'the Site' shall mean www.swords.co.uk and or all or any other domain names owned and used by Barringtons Swords which are pointing/advertising/showing the barringtons Swords web site.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written permission of Barringtons Swords. Barringtons Swords neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Barringtons Swords.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Barringtons Swords nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Barringtons Swords also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3. While we are always happy to hear from you, however, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Barringtons Swords or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure and posting. Furthermore, Barringtons Swords is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
4. Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Barringtons Swords. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The Trade Marks and logos (collectively the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Barringtons Swords or other third party owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Barringtons Swords or such third party. Your misuse of the Trade Marks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Barringtons Swords will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. The appearance of third party advertising messages does not constitute an endorsement or association by Barringtons Swords of the third party, its products or services. Barringtons Swords accepts no responsibility for the content of such advertising messages or in respect of the products or services referred to.
7. The Site is controlled and operated by Digital Pimps . from its principal business offices in Essex. Barringtons Swords makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who choose to access the Site from other countries do so on
their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local & European laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
8. Barringtons Swords reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the
Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Barringtons Swords may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or penalty.
9. You acknowledge and agree that in connection with your use of the Site you must: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, a modem and a working telephone line. Barringtons Swords shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that may occur from your use of the Site.
10. Barringtons Swords may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
11. Use of the Site including any purchases from it will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12.Refunds of purchased goods. must be returned within seven days of recieving it and we will refund/exchange for you. If goods are found to be altered tampered or damaged in any we will not issue a refund or exchange. We reserve the right to not refund any banking charges that may have occured. All goods for return must be notified first by phone so that we expect your return, please include the original receipt (in full as we supply) with the original credit card payment slip. The receipt number and your name must be clearly written on the outide of the packaging. Please note we may refuse parcels that are not expected and we will need to identify a genuine customer returned parcel. All goods are inspected prior to dispatch and all bladed items are sold as display only & by definition therefore deemed ornaments. All returned items must be returned in the exact same condition as dispatched and including all packaging (i.e not opened or wrapping seals broken etc). All returned items that are damged by your desginated shipper are not refundable or exchangable, please ensure all returns are well packed.
13. Postage/shipping. Ireland,U.K. Scottish Highlands, chanel Islands & all E.U. destinations will vary and subject the shipping fee at time of order. U.K. is current advertised price per box. We can send volume orders in one subject to size and will accordingly charge one postage fee where applicable. Shipping fee is subject to change without notice as are all prices. Postage fee are refundable but all customers are asked to cover their own return costs.
14. SALE ITEMS/Altered products/Special Orders: (and discounted purchases), are none refundable, returnable and no exchange.